We have recently published our annual review for 2016-2017 and are pleased to be able to share this with you. Here are some of our highlights from 2016/2017:
- 307 learners empowered to improve their lives through education and volunteering, which is a ten per cent increase from last year.
- When tracked six months after closure, 75 per cent of respondents still felt confident to continue with their learning.
- When tracked six months after closure, 70 per cent of respondents were still in learning, employment, or volunteering.
- 260 courses were undertaken by disabled people and carers.
- We recorded 1993 hours of impartial educational guidance, which calculates to 6.5 hours per learner on average. An increase of 58 per cent from last year.
- We received 193 calls to our helpline. This exceeded our target by 29 per cent.
- We were a Finalist for Charity Champions’ 2016 Disability Charity of the Year Award!
- We had over 100 attendees at our national conference.
- We now have over 1700 followers on social media.