Lead Scotland, (Specialists in Linking Education and Disability), is a voluntary organisation set up to widen access to learning for disabled young people and adults and carers across Scotland.
- Are you a disabled person or carer? Find out what Lead can offer if you want to learn.
- Do you need information or advice to help you access learning, or support if you are already a learner?
- Are you interested in volunteering with Lead?
- Would you like to keep up to date with policy developments affecting disabled learners and carers?
- Would you like information about Lead Scotland?
- Are you interested in our capacity building, learning and development work?
Follow us on Twitter @leadscot_tweet
Use our Access options to change the text size, colour and find the access keys.
For less words choose Easy Read at the very top right hand side of this page on the blue strip. This will take you through the whole website in Easy Read.
Some British sign language (BSL) clips on website (top right of pages).
Check out accessibility links to other organisations.