Lead Scotland, (Specialists in Linking Education and Disability), is a voluntary organisation set up to widen access to learning for disabled young people and adults and carers across Scotland.
Learning or volunteering with Lead
- Are you a disabled person or carer? Find out what Lead can offer if you want to learn.
- Are you interested in volunteering with Lead?
Information & Advice
We offer free information and advice to disabled learners and carers (or those supporting them) to hep you access learning or overcome any barriers to learning. We can also offer information and advice if you are already taking part in learning. We provide:
- an Information Service, including a helpline and a range of information booklets
- a newsletter to keep you up to date with our work and the latest developments in disability and learning
- information and resources relating to transitions for learners with additional support needs
Our Policy & Development Work
- Would you like to find out more about policy developments affecting disabled learners or carers?
- Are you interested in our capacity building, learning and development work?
- Would you like to find out about our conferences and events?
Follow us on Twitter @leadscot_tweet
Use our Access options to change the text size, colour and find the access keys.
For less words choose Easy Read at the very top right hand side of this page on the blue strip. This will take you through the whole website in Easy Read.
Some British sign language (BSL) clips on website (top right of pages).
Check out accessibility links to other organisations.